need some help with my hid kit

silverteggy00

i bought my hid's from ddm tuning because i have had them on my bike and two previous cars and they were always plug and play with the integra not so much everything hooks up fine other than the stock light harness doesn't snap onto the hid wire so my question is what do i do do i cut the wires on the kit and make my own connection like it is shown in this thread or do i get ahold of ddm which my last email they responded to the very next day and get them to send me out a new kit?

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
In order for something to be plug and play it would have to have come with an adapter harness specific to your vehicle. I assume it didnt come with so you just buy the right adapter for it. Im guessing this is the case cus your post is not so clear with description.

silverteggy00

it came with everything. but the harness that comes from the ballast will not snap into the stock light harness which in turn is not giving any power to the ballast

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Then it didnt come with everything. The picture you linked was of the end that goes to the stock harness?

silverteggy00

it came with everything what i am asking is if i should cut the ballast harness and do what some kid did in the above picture because the harness i have won't snap into my stock one its like a little bit to long

XjoEnX

I would send it back and ask for the correct one. Plug-n-play kits should not require you to risk cutting the harnesses/wires to make it work.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Yeah, send it back. I also bought my kit from ddm tuning and it was direct plug and play.

gsr_nikhil

I have ddm tuning hid's in my car. u dont need the adaptor, just plug ur headlight harness to that short plug on the ballast. snaps right into place

jbrown97ls

Call ddm tuning directly. I had problems with my kit not working and their customer service was great.

BugJuice

i bought the same kit twice from ddm tunning. (someone broke into my hood and stole the first one) They were both a tad different. One had a different ballast.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
How about post a picture of what you have so we can stop guessing what your 'it came with everything' plug looks like. Comes with everything, to me usually means no work.