Need some opinions!

Cengiz

Hi guys I'm looking for your opinions on some of the mods that i should add to my 94 integra sedan :D.

I bought the car 2 months ago just stock, and I added 8k HIDs, 17'' rims, completely new aftermarket audio system (front+rear speakers+deck), 2 12'' orion subs and amp (1000W), air intake, axle back exhaust and I'm lowering the car with skunk2 springs in a week.

I was also thinking of adding 7-color underglow LEDS (7 changing colors), neon/LED lights inside the car (not sure where to put it inside the car though :???:), and a different spoiler/wing. I like to add stuff that make my car stand out, don't really care about how fast it is. so I'd like your opinions on the stuff I added and want to add on, and anything extra I can do :)

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I was also thinking of adding 7-color underglow LEDS (7 changing colors), neon/LED lights inside the car (not sure where to put it inside the car though :???:), and a different spoiler/wing. I like to add stuff that make my car stand out, don't really care about how fast it is. so I'd like your opinions on the stuff I added and want to add on, and anything extra I can do :)
:smackself:rice::hithead:

please for the love of God, do not put neon underglow on your car. it screams ricer..almost worse than a body kit..

the stuff you've done sounds like a decent start though. when lowering your car though, i suggest getting full coilovers, or a lowering spring/shock combo. springs alone can blow your struts a lot faster. also, if you get a wing, please stay with OEM like the DB8 ITR wing, or else you will get flamed like no other on this site..

Last edited:

99TegLs

listen to him^ stay in the path of OEM you must, for the path of RICE is evil and tasteless it is. MMMMMMmmmmMMMMMMMmmm!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Fuck underglow
Fuck subs, imo
Fuck skunk 2 springs, get a decent coilover
Fuck axle-back, go cat-back; and don't get some 3" shit sounding Ebay special
Also, you should get a header to compliment the exhaust, or as the axle-back, it will be basically for sound

Cengiz

yea I'd like coilovers, problem is I can't afford them (I'm only17...-_-)... and none of my s*** is off ebay buddy

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Save. I'm 18 and had coils for a year. I have 16 yo friends with coils :p just a matter of saving and doing it right :p

Hayvan

legitimately weird.
i'm not your guy, friend.

@OP; As mentioned, OEM+ is the way to go.
If I were you i'd have a look at the Type-R models, let them inspire you :D

94RS

No fucks given.
Hi guys I'm looking for your opinions on some of the mods that i should add to my 94 integra sedan :D.

I bought the car 2 months ago just stock, and I added 8k HIDs, 17'' rims, completely new aftermarket audio system (front+rear speakers+deck), 2 12'' orion subs and amp (1000W), air intake, axle back exhaust and I'm lowering the car with skunk2 springs in a week.

IMO, 17's are too big for Integra's, even the sedans. Only a few cars can pull them off. As for the lowering springs, don't put those on your stock struts. As bkirshr said it will decrease the life of them really fast. I'd either go with an Eibach shock/spring setup, or a full coilover setup if you have the money.

LED's/Neons/anything that makes the car shine underneath, looks like ass nowadays. It was cool back in the 90s/early 00s, but those days are long gone. Now it's all about having a clean car - Lip kit, maybe ITR spoiler, lowered.

Axle back... just noise IMO. Get a decent cat-back system (not one that sounds like the morning after Taco Bell) and you'll be good. There's a few exhausts out there that sound pretty good that range from 250 to 700.

:smackself:rice::hithead:

do not put neon underglow on your car. it screams ricer

the stuff you've done sounds like a decent start though. when lowering your car though, i suggest getting full coilovers, or a lowering spring/shock combo. springs alone can blow your struts a lot faster. also, if you get a wing, please stay with OEM like the DB8 ITR wing, or else you will get flamed like no other on this site..
QFT.

i'm not your guy, friend.
I'm not your friend, buddy!

Last edited:

480codyGSR

Axle back... just noise IMO. Get a decent cat-back system (not one that sounds like the morning after Taco Bell) and you'll be good. There's a few exhausts out there that sound pretty good that range from 250 to 700.

QFT.

I'm not your friend, buddy!
250-700$, I bought a universal muffler, don't go cheap though cheap sounds cheap. Buy a 150-200 muffler your choice of looks or brand and have a local muffler shop bend and weld 2.25 or 2.5" piping to the muffler and that'll usually cost between 80-150 bucks. I got my header,test pipe,muffler, and test pipe all paid and done for under 350$ as for the header eBay is the way to go because the header gets beaten all to hell so it's replaced often so 90 bucks on eBay. Another place from Arizona I used to be part of is www.bbn-performance.com they have so nice cheap parts mainly for Honda/Acura.

480codyGSR

Just don't cheat yourself is what I'm getting at. When I see a beaner mobile driving down the road my first emotion is SHAME. After that I just feel like pissing in the gas tank.

festetech

haha the small things... I have blue hids behind the cluster too.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2