need trade opinions

97teg4l

ok i have a 95 ls 5 speed, i am thinking of trading it and someone has a 92 prelude with a magnaflow cat back and 16 inch rims on it, in decent shape probably the same as mine, any opinions, i love my teg but im bored with it

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
do not do that trade...the 92 prelude, as well as the h-series motors have way less aftermarket support. keep the teg FTW

pbnj

lol.........even though its a LS.......keep the teg......my cuzin has a prelude and it sucks balls.........hahaha..

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Why don't you go drive it and see if you like it?

HASport has a sick K-swapped 'lude of that generation. You should copy them :naughty:

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
your downgrading if you trade your teggy for a prelude....dont trade your teg please

atleast trade it for something better

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Keep what you have. I had a couple trades that I almost made and after thinking for a while I decided the teg was best. Integras are super reliable and have alot of aftermarket support. I didn't even trade for an S14.

Integra FTW.

97teg4l

yea i ended up not doing the trade, the only reason im thinking of a trade period is because a lot of shit is going wrong with the teggy and i dont have cash to fix it cause i just lost my job and am leaving to PA for UTI. thanks for all ur opinions