Need your guys opinion!

octavior142

Alright here is my dilemma, i have a 4 door 94 teg ls. but i really want some more power such as a gsr. should i sell ls and try to find a clean orginal gsr. or should i drop a b18 VTEC in my ls. Like do you guys think 4 doors are ugly or not sporty enough or should i get a 2 door? thanx guys and my bad this is my first post.

SoundEfx

Nothing else matters once you like the car and it's not riced out.

In my opinion, having a fast 4 door car is a little unique and it gets you out of trouble sometimes because cops would never suspect that you were racing in it....lol

I would drop in a VTEC engine or even a K series engine in it and surprise the hell out of everyone.

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
Depends, what are you using your car for>?

For the track i've heard 4 doors are better.
But other than that im not too sure what to tell you about 4 door tegs.

If its your dd and you just want it to go faster, turbo charge it and call it a day. Your gonna hear good and bad about ls/vtec, so my best guess for you would be to keep your 4 door and make the best of it, as it is unique!

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
4 doors are the shit.

Nothing like a purpose built road warrior that the whole family can enjoy.

I own one myself and never looked back into coupes.

Why carry 1 bitch when you can carry 4. Worddddd brotha word.

Just keep the dudes to a minimum. I hate seeing a fine ass whip and it's crammed with dudes.

Get your own fucking car. IMO.

octavior142

Haha hell yeah guys! Forget what anybody thinks, y'all made me realize it's my car!! And lol ya bro more room for the these girls :

themiller13

4doors can look really good. I've started to really like how mine looks now that I'm close to getting rid of it.
. Buts it's all personal taste.

Is it a manual or Automatic. That might be a factor to consider if you want more power.

Shadowwolf

Shadowwolf_DA9
Personally I like the 2nd generations. I drive a hatchback DA9, I hardly ever use the rear seat.

So I mean to each is their own
Besides the four door is still a sweet ride

AcuriousLegend

Ef-the haters. Integra sedans are the shiz and you should be happy as you can share the Integra experience. K-swap if you've got the cash, GS-R if you don't - but in all honesty, if you're only going to daily drive, the LS trans makes highway cruising less monotonous.

No, I'm not biased at all...

R13

The other asshole
DBs have window frameless doors.

/endthread :lol:

The frame on the DCs just mean you either have to open your door further, Hit your head on it or get out in an undignified way...

94RS

No fucks given.
The frame on the DCs just mean you either have to open your door further, Hit your head on it or get out in an undignified way...
This is only true if you tower over your car by at least 3 feet :lol: