New B to Integras, but not to tuning

Space Cadet

LOBALLN
Just thought I would introduce myself, my name is Dusty. I recently acquired a 1990 LS with a B18a1. It has a gsr tranny, short throw shifter, OBX big intake manifold with cheap short ram intake, AEM fuel rail. I was told by the previous owner it has a stage 2 clutch with a lightweight fidanza fly wheel, and mild head work like valves and retainers, and slightly upgraded fuel injectors.

The car is not in very good condition, I don't know very much about these cars
, but I would like to make it a respectable car again. So any info I can get is always helpful. I used to own a 2006 Scion tC that I totaled back in april. I love working on cars and making friends in the tuner community.

I just orderd alot of suspension parts to replace these crappy ebay coilover springs and shotty work throught the car. I've replaced the cracked windshield and gotten a new driver side fender.

The bad:
This car has a rattle can spray paint job, ebay quick release steering wheel, RSX front seats that arent really bolted in because they dont fit the car lol, I have the rear RSX seats as well but not sure if they will fit. Any help with this issue is much appreciated! All of the interior was originally blue, and has been spray painted black, poorly. I'm looking to replace the carpet and door panels in the car, and repaint the dash and everything else. Are there any places I can get the correct carpet brand new?

Mods to come:

Repaint the interior, exterior, and engine bay.
Repaint the valve cover
New aftermarket sunroof
Header
CAI
MSD Ignition
Wheels and tires
Steel braided brake lines

I think I have my hands full with this project, but I really like these cars and I think this one may have some potential. I don't know much about Hondas, so if anyone can tell me what a NA non vtec B18a1 is capable of, I'd love to learn!
Brake rotors

caleb85

Hi! Welcome to the forum.Its so nice to meet you .The car is so nice.have a good time and enjoy.