New Blades on the teg!

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Finally was able to put my blades on today. The color's a blue silver metalic which i think turned out great! (Thanks to Jordan aka JGvtec for painting em) These things were curbrashed to hell when i bought em, so they got sanded. I woulda polished em but their were chunks taken out here and there. Lemmie know what you guys think!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

OlegWasHere

kudos on the blades.

thats my next thing i want to do but everyone somehow gets them stolen around here.
and everyone wants like 600+

Cman46290

from the pics... look really good... we all know Jordan strives for detailing perfection :)

festetech

They look good. I want to pick up some blades next year.

JGvtec

Eric what are you going to be doing for your 4x4 status :D

They look really good man! SO much better than the steelies ehh?

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Nice dude. :) What kind of suspension setup are you thinking of?
full coilovers or lowering springs and shocks. Just not sure which yet. Right now my car squeeks alittle when i go over little bumps lol. And Jordan, yeah they make my car look 10x better. The colors really growing on me. I'll prolly keep em like that.

built_ls

I like. I wouldn't mind rock'n them. do you have some close up pictures so we can see the color little more

drop it and get an oem lip

Teggy64

Got vtec?
I like. I wouldn't mind rock'n them. do you have some close up pictures so we can see the color little more

drop it and get an oem lip
Yeah sure i can take a few tomorrow. I have an oem style lip on it already lol. Looks the same as oem as far as I know. The way the pics are angled makes the lip look flared out at the sides more than it actually is.

Last edited: