New body/frame

DownShift96GSR

Alright, as some of you may know I've done had my GSR wrecked and totaled (check FOR SALE forum, title: 98+ front end conversion). I'm gonna more than likely need a new frame and body since I kept the totaled Teggy. I can get my hands on a 95 Teggy body w/ everything except engine and tranny (which I have) for $2000. Is this a good deal or should I just keep looking? I don't know how much body/frames run for on the street now a days so any help would be appreciated.

misplacedcivic

sorry to hear about your teggy.....
i was on erepairables.com and found a 94-01 model (can't remember the exact year) without the motor or tranny for $2000. a friend of mine has a 95 body that he's trying to sell for $3000.
so, correct me if i'm wrong, you're looking for a shell unwrecked, just stripped? and how far away are you willing to go get it?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
only if u was in my area, mang u can pick from civic si's, hatchbacks, integras, body, engines everything. its a auto restoration shop, cars that are totaled but engine is still good, theft recovery cars, shells, engines,oem parts,even jdm parts, everything. they even got a skyline front clip, S15, actual skyline R33 that are working on, but yea they got everyting fo u, if u want i'll call up a body of mine there but i doubt they ship, but i can try check it out fo ya, and yea its hella cheap. i got my old 97 gs for cheap...i mean cheap!

DownShift96GSR

misplacedcivic said:
sorry to hear about your teggy.....
i was on erepairables.com and found a 94-01 model (can't remembe5{without the motor or tranny for $2000. a friend of mine has a 95 body that he's trying to sell for $3000.
so, correct me if i'm wrong, you're looking for a shell unwrecked, just stripped? and how far away are you willing to go get it?
The only thing missing is the engine and tranny. everything else is there. full interior and all that good shit.