new car, a few questions

MattLaBonte

Hey guys I'm new here and I bought my first Integra LS. 2 door. pretty excited. Really great buy. Just curious to what type of exhaust was put on? Other than that thats really it. Car is in mint in and out and runs amazing according to my Dad (Mechanic of 35 years). On that exhaust is that a silencer? If so how could I remove that or should I or not? I don't want to attract too much attention when cops come driving by haha.

MattLaBonte

My dad looked into it and theres a label on the side that says a brand of Muson or Muren or something like that. Valued at 400 dollars

TheRage

That guy.
My dad looked into it and theres a label on the side that says a brand of Muson or Muren or something like that. Valued at 400 dollars
Mugen? if not it might just be an off brand of Mugen.

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
:welcome:

More pics dude!

Well try to clean where the name is located that way you can read it clearer

MattLaBonte

Yeah the car isn't in my possession yet but when my dad brings it down Ill take some good pics. I know its not an ebay muffler as well seeing as my dad found the brand name on the side and looked up the value.

dc2darkness

eh I bought my exhuast off ebay for $125 and I found it on other websites for $350 and up so it very well could have came from ebay. reguardless looks good and I would take the silencer out it will actually lower the tone a bit and not sound so raspy.

MattLaBonte

eh I bought my exhuast off ebay for $125 and I found it on other websites for $350 and up so it very well could have came from ebay. reguardless looks good and I would take the silencer out it will actually lower the tone a bit and not sound so raspy.
Yeah my dad said that its not a huge difference but there is one. And the exhaust is pretty loud but not too obnoxious sounding and he said it sounds really good on the car