New car for me...91 teggy

Bah200018

I recently purchased a 1991 Acura integra, it has 186k miles on the chassis, the engine is the b18a1, it has a strut tower brace, cold air intake,jdm sport tuned 4-2-1 header, and a p4-4 head swap done, it also has an ls tranny and I only paid 1500$ did I get a good deal or did I get screwed...any input is greatly appreciated

JGvtec

Pictures always help in this situation. Is there anything wrong with the car at all?

Welcome to CI. Im Jordan. :hi:

Bah200018

It runs good, shifts smooth, has steel wheels, and the body was a lil dinges up, but the guy said the motor alone was where the money was at...I just thought it would be worth buying to put up and maybe keep as a toy, is there even a difference in the heads?

JGvtec

It runs good, shifts smooth, has steel wheels, and the body was a lil dinges up, but the guy said the motor alone was where the money was at...I just thought it would be worth buying to put up and maybe keep as a toy, is there even a difference in the heads?
Post pictures. It will help alot. Upload to a photobucket or flikr and copy the img code. paste them here.

Cripton805

P4-4 head swap?

The B18A is what the car is supposed to have. That guy is a dumbass and header are pretty cheap.
JDM tuned? Wtf is that?

LS tranny? Yep. supposed to have that too.

All you got was bolt ons and he made it seem like it had a "race" engine or something