New Car, New Forum haha

Papa_Dios

Well my suspension on my S13 was heavily modded so I have a little ways to go before I can I'm satisfied with it....However, I always have loved Integras and this car has A/C and a sunroof and the extra room that I need (baby) so I'm very happy and havent had any complaints yet.....It may sound like an oxymoron but the 240 "scene" is soooooo played out it makes me sick I had my S13 for 10 years and it was beginning to be too much (nice cars but they just aren't worth crap anymore)..

grayson.iceman

Hey, hows it going guys!
I've got some new pictures up.
cleaned the wheels a little bit
ended up not getting a roof rack but getting a full NRG/Nardi Wheels set-up as well as a sleek skunk2 knob, purple extended NRG lug nuts and Tow Hook.

its a work in progress lol
lmk what you guys think.

j13

Keep It Clean
Interior looks just like mine! But the only thing is I have cloth seatsssss

Loooks nice!

grayson.iceman

Interior looks just like mine! But the only thing is I have cloth seatsssss

Loooks nice!
haha no way!? nice dude, yeah im getting a bucket seat here soon, I can't stand that rip lol

thanks guys for the positive feedback.

grayson.iceman

Hey guys just some more stuff that I have done to the car in the past week or so. hope you all like!

c-pillar bar for the ladies to hang on to ;) haha jp

12k HID to match the other purple acc.

and the infamous type-r lip.

also have a blox short shifter just hanging out in my room waiting to be installed haha.
thanks guys! lmk what you all think and what i should do next.

Rich-PMS

That's a b pillar bar.

C pillar is the rear seatbelt mounting area.

Looks good so far!
What color you painting the car?

grayson.iceman

oh really? haha well thanks for clearing that up, i asked for a c-pillar but he gave that one which was to long so i put it on my front seats so... whatever works right? haha. and thanks man! yeah the lip is sick, i like it so far.

ill be painting the car black, nothing special, just something clean and slick.

grayson.iceman

So, I installed my short shifter today, turned out to work perfectly, a lot less pull. BUT now for some reason when im in any gear it has the give (left and right) as its in neutral. any ideas guys? thanks

NorthEndGhost

I had the shift linkage seal go out on me a few months ago & i was leaking tranny fluid like a bitch. So I took it to some guys & they replaced it, but when they did they didn't have the right pin to go back where the stick meets the linkage. I had the same prob as you, the stick was all sloppy. Try to check to see if that pin is still where it needs to be... gl