New car pics

Adamradmand

The 96' integra ls. Clean title, 5 speed. Needs to be lowered, I want to paint the side skirts, get a new lip, and some clean rims. I know I already posted a hello post, but I didn't have pics.

And here are pix if my '03 BMW 325xi

And my wife's '03 accord with v-tec

Adamradmand

your house would look thug status if all your cars were dumped.
The bimmer has adjustables, but I have the car raised for when I go up snowboarding. The car is awd. But the wife thinks lowered cars are ghetto, hahaha.

And I thought you were going to say my house would look gangster if my garage was clean. Hahaha

TheSylntChamber

The Integra looks nice and clean. Do the teg white on white as the anti black on black BMW

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
diggin the bmw, teg needs dumped;)

Ermworld

M to the E
Teg definitely need some new rims and a bit of a drop. Also IMO tegs look better with a rear wiper delete. BMW looks sick, nothing to change ha.

Adamradmand

Thanks guys! I like the rear wiper look, think I will leave that. Not sure though. But lowering it and rims are first on my list. Also, the leather car bra is something I want. I already have a Thule roof rack that will fit it, I just need the feet for it. I'll keep a build post.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
slammed with some nice wheels would be good.

+1 on the OEM bra. matched with a front lip, it'll look badass.. trust me..

and the roof rack.. ehh.. to me, it looks better on 4doors or hatchbacks.. but thats just me..

nice bimmer too!!

shim

i need money
BMW looks sick! (but drop it! haha)

IMO roof racks are overrated a little.. but it's your car!