New car..

xtacized

Hey guys, i'm new to this forum, and it's hard finding information about integras. I'm currently 16, and on my 17th birthday, i'm planning to buy an RSX Type S, havent decided which year to get yet..

I know for sure if i'm getting a RSX-S, ill drive it for 3k miles to see how it's like, then upgrade little by little, i probably only gonna upgrade the filter, intercooler, an exhaust kit, and better suspensions.

The problem is, there is a significant price difference between the 04 and 05 RSX-S
And because i am going to pay this myself, i have no idea what to get.
Because i don't really know what's the difference between the 04/05 other than the minor engine change.

Is there any suspension change etc? because i would want to waste a 3000 more for the 05 RSX over the 04 RSX.

Been really hard to decide, thx for help

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Yes, there are many differences between the 02-04 and 05-06. The '05's have different front and rear bumpers and lights, shorter final drive ratio, bigger rims and tires, retuned suspension, quicker steering rack, more HP..............etc

xtacized

hmm, because i'm still a car newb, i'm not sure would buying sport suspension is any better than the 05 rsx-s stock suspension. still hard to decide, my budget is killing me.

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
damn search consumer guide find out what u can for three 3k i would just get the 04 u save more in the long run plus more money to invest in ur car deppending on ur goal with ur car.

xtacized

Don't really have a goal to it, just want to have it handle great and so on. i would have gone for a 1998 mitsubishi GSX or the WRX, since im a 4 wheel drive fan, people recommend me to go for the ford fuzion, i laughed my ass off when they said that. so my choice now is probably the integra, design is alright, fast, and so on.

I have the whole summer to decide, probably by the end of the summer, the 05 RSX S price's might drop?
If only there is the cougar eyed subaru WRX for 14k and under =o

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
Don't really have a goal to it, just want to have it handle great and so on. i would have gone for a 1998 mitsubishi GSX or the WRX, since im a 4 wheel drive fan, people recommend me to go for the ford fuzion, i laughed my ass off when they said that. so my choice now is probably the integra, design is alright, fast, and so on.

I have the whole summer to decide, probably by the end of the summer, the 05 RSX S price's might drop?
If only there is the cougar eyed subaru WRX for 14k and under =o
i just made a stickey u should read

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
05-06 will run you more money then 04 and under.

So depends on how much you are willing to spend.