New car..

mattrt09

o bro i know ur not im just say setup is key from i/h/e to hondata tuner the main problem i hev with 05-06 is there alway runing lean so u pretty much have to run k-pro. a $1000 to start moding ur car that just sucks
really?

my shit runs rich as hell idk why ......runs good though :twisted:

DeetrixDc5

i cannot believe that idiot thinks the type r dc5 integras have intercoolers. what kind of people are on this forum? and i would def go for the 0506. i got the 06 and my friend had the 04, no comparision. not only is it fast and handles better but is so much sexyer. its got the bigger rims, the back lip, way better head light.. trust me dont make the mistake of buying an 04. its not what the rsx was ment to be.

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
yea were not all idiots buddy, this kid is just new and doesnt know much about cars, he even said it himself, so you should probably think before you post calling people idiots, because I can guarantee there are many guys on here that have more knowledge about cars than you ever will.

soloteg

please please please go to clubrsx and read everything there is to read.

There is so much misinformation in this thread i think my head is going to explode.

Just one for starters, the 05/06 type S does not have more horsepower than the 02-04 type S. The new SAE horsepower ratings were implemented on the 05 model of the Type s, which put the engine, which is a new slightly tweaked version of the 02-04's k20a2, the k20z1, at 210 instead of 200. Same power, different WHP rating.

FlyinRyan

DC5 Fireball
get an 02. they're great. and when you total it driving throught the high school parking lot, its not as big of a loss.