new car

95teggy92

i bought a 95 integra se 4 door for 100 bucks i was told it had a cracked block. so i one day i was messin around and took the head off to see the crack. the dude i got for was a moreon cuz it wasnt a cracked block it was a cracked water pump and it had a cracked head too but it was in good shape and had a body kit on it he went to the local school and was doing auto body so its all primer and bondo and black. but what color should i paint it i think a stock black and do u think it was a good deal on my part

95teggy92

yeay it is a special edition its none v tec (lame) but its not that slow lol it has a cai, Jackson Racing cams, a short trow and a new 300 doller distributar its pretty cool for 100 bucks i told him what was wrong with it after i fixed it and he trided to tell me i had to pay him more but i got the car in my name so he is out of luck :D

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
deal of the century!

Although that body kit is hideous, looks like it has down syndrom. But hey its your car.

95teggy92

yeah i know but its not bad for a school car and i just got my license so its still a work in progress