new car

CK028

after realizing that 99% of banks won't finance an older car like an integra, i spent all weekend looking for something else. i landed on an 05 tC. nah, it's not a teg but it's mine and it's really what i wanted to begin with. yay for me!

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
yeah financing an older car is tough. I know a few people that just got a loan from the bank and used it to buy the car. But at least you got what you wanted even though it wasnt a teg

jay8801

yeah i know what you mean when i got rid of my teg i couldnt get another one through the bank but luckily i found an rsx type s that barely fit the criteria and price range ...lucky me lol

mirrorimg

When I test drove a TC it was ok, but the interior was very plasticky and the seats were hard as a rock.

CK028

yeah the seats are a little stiff but that really isn't too much of a concern. i plan on doing just as much work to this as i had planned on the teg (ie recaro seats). it may not be a honda but i like it just the same. i drove a turbo srt yesterday that had this weird shaky thing in 3rd gear otherwise i would have bought that. oh and there was a sick cobalt SS that i liked but it was out of my price range. whateva, i'm happy with it.

bigmac:

i've driven several tc's over the last couple years and IMO it's a great platform to start with. steering is tight, decent power, big damn doors though.

CK028

gracias. sidenote: i've been looking damn near everywhere and i can't seem to find the engine type in the car. i mean like a GSR has a b18c1...that's what i'm looking for. suggestions?