New Car!!

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
Picked up a bone stock 98 Civic Hatchback yesterday! 180k Miles, and i'm the second owner ^_^ ..Super excited..Pulling the motor from my teg and putting it in the hatch soon!..Can't wait!

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
Ive always wanted a hatch..well a 92-95 hatch but my buddy sold me the teg pretty cheap so i said why not. i still LOVE integras man imma really miss it lol :'(

DerekLS

Nice find bro, ek civics are pretty sick too

Cripton805

I don't see why people swap out healthy motors...
I wait till something breaks down or it's just a waste.

When my engine needs a rebuild Im swapping in a JDM spec and building my USDM spec.

95GSR21

When my engine needs a rebuild Im swapping in a JDM spec and building my USDM spec.
Why not? If he has money in his other engine, it would make sense to swap it in to me..but hey everyone has different opinions, jw what your reasoning is

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
Cripton805;856p163 said:

Umm because the hatch is a SOHC non vtec...slow.as shit, and i put time and $ into my LS so.why wouldnt i swap it?....

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
Why not? If he has me money in his other engine, it would make sense to swap it in to me..but hey everyone has different opinions, jw what your reasoning is
Exactly..my reason is because ny integra shell was garbage,too many problems with it.so bought a new car to swap.it.into