new car

Bintegra

i might be getting this car in a couple of weeks, its a 1995 integra GSR, 5 speed. Tell me what yall think about it. here

anfrey

hiatus is over. i'm back!
looks good, imho. i don't particularly like sedans or berlines myself, but if u do, then great :) it's still a gsr ;)

Bintegra

thats the only integra GSR i could find around my area that nothing has already been done to it.

SlyDC2

4 drs aren't my thing and i'd say keep looking, even outside your area... i flew down to LA and drove 9 hours back for my GSR lol... but if you like it then all i can say is SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPER :lol:

anfrey

SlyDC2 said:
4 drs aren't my thing and i'd say keep looking, even outside your area... i flew down to LA and drove 9 hours back for my GSR lol... but if you like it then all i can say is SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPER :lol:
damn, i drove about 2 hours each way to pick up my civic.

SlyDC2

well i got out of school early, drove an hour to the air port, sat around for another hour, had like an hour and a half flight, took another hour to find the car because the guy we were buying it off of didnt remember which parking garage it was in, then about an hour to go to his house, pay em and sign it over, and like 8 hours home i think.. we left there at about 8 and got home around 4 am... other then about a half hour i drove the whole way. heh... very fun...then i took the next day off school and slept lol.

anfrey

SlyDC2 said:
well i got out of school early, drove an hour to the air port, sat around for another hour, had like an hour and a half flight, took another hour to find the car because the guy we were buying it off of didnt remember which parking garage it was in, then about an hour to go to his house, pay em and sign it over, and like 8 hours home i think.. we left there at about 8 and got home around 4 am... other then about a half hour i drove the whole way. heh... very fun...then i took the next day off school and slept lol.
hahha awesome, sounds great :)

anfrey

Baldy201 said:
4drs rock. you will love it. ya know they say genius pick green. :mrgreen:
heheh my civic is clover green.

here's a small (read: incomplete) list of honda greens i've compiled (since i love green so much)

GREEN PEARLS
G-62P --> geneva green pearl
G-70P --> brooklands green pearl
G-71P --> lausanne green pearl
G-82P --> cypress green pearl
G-86P --> baikal creen pearl
G-89P --> sequoia green pearl
G-95P --> clover green pearl
G-96P --> hockenheim green pearl
G-508P --> noble green pearl

GY-15P --> fiesta green pearl
GY-16P --> midori green pearl