new car

DownShift96GSR

Money is gree, green means go, go means gas pedal, gas pedal moves the GSR..........ya'll like to travel for your cars....I drove maybe a whole 20 minutes.........that's round trip time.........

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
ive got 2 buddies with Green 4dr GSRs (one just wrecked his though) and they both loved them

HelixGSR

anfrey said:
heheh my civic is clover green.

here's a small (read: incomplete) list of honda greens i've compiled (since i love green so much)

GREEN PEARLS
G-62P --> geneva green pearl
G-70P --> brooklands green pearl
G-71P --> lausanne green pearl
G-82P --> cypress green pearl
G-86P --> baikal creen pearl
G-89P --> sequoia green pearl
G-95P --> clover green pearl
G-96P --> hockenheim green pearl
G-508P --> noble green pearl

GY-15P --> fiesta green pearl
GY-16P --> midori green pearl

BG-28P --> tahitian green pearl
BG-29P --> aztec green pearl
BG-31P --> malachite green pearl
BG-33P --> paradise blue green pearl

GREEN METALLICS
G-511M --> galapagos green metallic
G-73M --> opal green metallic
GY-19M --> lime green metallic

yeah, i'm a green wh0re. hehehehe

hahaha wow so many greens...

cHuBByCU

haha i got a green integra but imma get it painted to electron blue pearl (si blue). hopefully by the end of summer.

anfrey

hiatus is over. i'm back!
cHuBByCU said:
haha i got a green integra but imma get it painted to electron blue pearl (si blue). hopefully by the end of summer.
it's a nice colour, but a bit overdone imho. if u like it and want it, u should definately get it. i just think there's "better" paints (of course this is all opinion based).

DownShift96GSR

I think that the green on that integra and on anfrey's civic is a classy green. a show green, if you will. I've seen cars (civics and integras) that have been built for show with that green and they are bad ass. people go into shows with custom paint jobs and shit like that, you don't need to paint your car with that green on it. especially the ones with the gold emblems, it gives them the "bling bling" affect.......