New Carpet!!! :D

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
nice! big difference! i'd like to get new carpet eventually. i actually want it black instead of the original grey. maybe i'll just dye mine instead..

looks good tho!

iLL-ViBeZ

Hoops, Honeys & Hip-Hop
nice! big difference! i'd like to get new carpet eventually. i actually want it black instead of the original grey. maybe i'll just dye mine instead..

looks good tho!
i got my mold here http://www.stockinteriors.com you can order whatever color you want. they even have the jdm cut. i went with grey cause this is my daily and not wanting to go too overboard with it haha. but thanks bro

Sammich

looks great...really dont like that 'foot pad' but other than that..its money!

So Breazy

Hey man, how did you take out your stock carpet? And how long did it take you to do everything?

iLL-ViBeZ

Hoops, Honeys & Hip-Hop
Hey man, how did you take out your stock carpet? And how long did it take you to do everything?
bro. it literally took about one and a half hours. the hardest part was cutting the holes (but that was super simple). pm me and i could try to write a mini instruction guide on how I did it.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Nice job, man! Make sure you get some JDM grommets to hold down those floormats. The domestic grommets don't have enough Vtec in them, from my personal experiences with Vtec in my carpet

WAR 178

Premium User
Nice job, man! Make sure you get some JDM grommets to hold down those floormats. The domestic grommets don't have enough Vtec in them, from my personal experiences with Vtec in my carpet
lol'd @ that one......
Looks like a pretty good job bro..... im thinking of ordering a new carpet(spilled toooo many sweet teas from McD's lol)
So all holes need to be cut in?
Maybe I will spray down my original carpet black(dnt know if red will look good sprayed on grey)
:thumbs up