new CI member intro, pic inside

huffmase

Hi guys, iive been lurking on here for a while and decided to join up. I have been into Integras before i could drive! my first car was an 1998 Integra GS 3 years ago, then some kids racing hit it and took the front end right off. I couldnt find a another Integra in the condition i had mine so i went and bought a Jetta which was utter hell:evil: well a couple days ago i found another integra that i had to have. ive been searching ever since and i found this 1998 Integra gs-r, super sonic blue pearl, with 94,000 miles and garage kept! Well i wont blabber on anymore heres a pic of her. Sorry i dont have anymore and its a crappy cell pic but il be sure to get more up. Enjoy guys! I'll post more up as i want to start a build thread:)
[/IMG]

Last edited:

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
SSBP ftw!! I'll check out the pic when I'm on a computer. Some don't show on my phone. Welcome!

huffmase

thank you! yea i coulnt believe the color in person, pictures do it no justice haha. your SSBP is sick as well man. I dont think my pic is working. And i think im doing it right?

bkirshr

User that is Registered
did you upload it to a host site? like photobucket or image shack? then copy the image code and paste it into the box

bkirshr

User that is Registered
huh, i'm not sure then, I don't use flickr so i'm not sure. try clicking the "img" button in the menu above the comment box, it has a mountain and sun on it. then paste the code in there?

bkirshr

User that is Registered
wow, thats beautiful! i usually don't like painted meshies, but that looks really good with the blue! any plans for it?

huffmase

wow, thats beautiful! i usually don't like painted meshies, but that looks really good with the blue! any plans for it?
Thank you man! yea i got a mild build plan that i want to do. Cams, build the top end and maybe if funding allows the bottom end. and an lsd. I have k-sport coils, camber kit, k-sport LCAs, 1st gen skunk2 intake mani and aem ram air. but i want to update the cold air to a password JDM carbon fiber one. and thats about it. oh yea and it has full exhaust on it. But the down side is the exhaust is a 3" greddy which is a little over kill it sounds deadly but I think its taking away from the power.

huffmase

looks good, nice to see some more of these around!
Thanks man! yea I love the color, i wanted a silver one like my last one but this color had me from the first time i saw it. I really never saw a teg in this color before, except for on the internet.