New ClubIntegra.com moderator

Todd

token ex-mod
Hey folks, it's my pleasure to be the new clubintegra.com moderator.
I'm not here to be power hungry or unfair, i'm here to publicize the site and keep things cival.
I will be checking this site many times a day every day, so if any problems arize or you notice anything that needs to be taken care of, feel free to pm me on here or contact me using the info below

MSN: gproswoosh@hotmail.com the SN is MrNiceGuy
AIM: teeitup321
Email: ToddMassey@gmail.com (I check it more frequently then hotmail)

Last edited:

Todd

token ex-mod
hahahhaha, well that's what i get for posting on both sites at the same time eh?
confusion ownz me :mrgreen:

Todd

token ex-mod
well i see that this site is full of perfectionists..... lets hope your cars reflect the perfection you expect in my typing :mrgreen:

DC2_Project

i am interested in helping run a ROTM and adding VIP and other things like CC has. Todd if you think this is a good idea, let me know

Todd

token ex-mod
DC2_Project said:
i am interested in helping run a ROTM and adding VIP and other things like CC has. Todd if you think this is a good idea, let me know
a ROTM wouldnt be a bad idea at all... not sure that we have enough peeps for a VIP lounge though....

DC2_Project

yeah i see what your saying about VIP but Ill start setting up ride of the month as soon as we see the new CC rules.

x007den

congrats todd. i saw your sig on cc and it reminded of this site. please don't let ROTM become drama.

6sic6

Oh No! CI is Doomed! 8) Just kiddin bro. Congrats Todd, you'll be a good asset to this site.:thumbs up

Todd

token ex-mod
i have some stuff typed up at home, taking some rules from cc.com but this ROTM is going to be allot more relaxed until we get some more members.... it's all in good fun :thumbs up

and thanks for the support guys