New Custom Rear end for da GSR

Ryan659

How are you going to mod the trunk so it closes properly? I believe on an earlier pic it didn't come close to fitting proper.

Exige24

This is going to look so horrid........I can't wait to see the finished product.

Keep her going mayne!

Last edited:

fusion

Trunk Lineup

I have to cut off the back of the trunk anyways as it is a pile of rust inside between the outer skin and inner reinforcing. This is because when they built my car they wanted it to rust out in a few years so that it will be replaced sooner. A real shame to have such an awesome car with such a huge built in flaw. By the time I got it it was too late to do much more then total rebuild. As far as a convertible I would love to do that but there is no way I can make the chassis strong enough without starting from scratch with a tube chassis way too much work. Keep in mind the fiberglass is just the concept the real will be made in stainless and shaped more according to the original lines. If the car was mint rust free there is no way I would modify or change it. Now it has to be repaired so it is my canvas for a little creativity. Saved the old girl from the wrecker as it was not even road worthy on title when I purchased it. Rebuilt and safety done on it now.
Thank you and all the best,
Fusion

tbrazzy-s3

Well, good luck with this. And although it's definitely not my style, don't let all the cookie-cutter tough guys get under your skin. Do what makes you happy. You may want to consider the artistic integrity of what you're trying to create though man. Your Integra isn't a race-car by any stretch of the imagination. A rear end that invokes thoughts of a super car just seems out of place on an older vehicle that you saved from salvage. Now if you have plans to create a LS1 swapped Integra with 20k, billion, zillion horsepower. Well, prove everyone wrong and create a 3 foot spoiler while you're at it. :D

fusion

Thanx

You should start making custom parts for production bro!
Thank you for the compliment. I guess if there was an interest I could do it. But I would have to check on sponsorship so I could sell them. I cant really afford to give stuff away any more due to 50% pay cut. I used to do things for cost of materials and freight before. Made a few supercar shifter baskets and a diffusor, a custom intercooler intake for a 92 RX7 that brought the temp down 14 degrees plus some custom parts. Most materials I used to get for scrap price or free. New job not the same deal. I like helping people out on their cars.
All the best,
Fusion