New db7 owner & member

DB7xsjado

Old Skool
Just bought a 97 integra gs sedan literally 2 days ago. My first integra! I'm loving it so far..The car is pretty clean inside and out for a 97..it's running real good and has 134k miles. Plans are pretty simple right now--basic i/h/e, coilovers, new wheels/tires..eventually will look into b16, b18c, or b20 motor swaps. Been in & out of the import scene for the last 12 years so I'm not a total noob haha..the last honda I had was a 94 prelude si. Glad to be here!!

Here are some pics of the db7--

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
that color is very rare, take good care of it. and welcome to the club man

94dc4

My name matches again lol
Just bought a 97 integra gs sedan literally 2 days ago. My first integra! I'm loving it so far..The car is pretty clean inside and out for a 97..it's running real good and has 134k miles. Plans are pretty simple right now--basic i/h/e, coilovers, new wheels/tires..eventually will look into b16, b18c, or b20 motor swaps. Been in & out of the import scene for the last 12 years so I'm not a total noob haha..the last honda I had was a 94 prelude si. Glad to be here!!

Here are some pics of the db7--

Dude I was browsing craigslist last week and I saw this clean ass car! Didn't say what transmission was in it, but this is a clean ride nonetheless. Never seen that color before. Take care of her and keep us posted on what you do with it.

[Future DB7/DB8 owner] lol maybe

94dc4

My name matches again lol
btw, don't get a full B16 swap. The head will go great with the LS block that's in there already to make an LS/VTEC setup, but you'll be missing some torque if you stick with the whole B16 motor. By all means, get a B18C1 if you just want a full engine swap with VTEC.