*new dc4 from GA

theblackbullet

I guess I'll start at the beginning. I was given a '98 Acura integra for my graduation present in march '09.

I loved the car, but I had a yearning to go lower. The only problem was that I didn't want to fork out the cash for a nice suspension

fast forward to august, I found a '97 for $1600 with 129,000 miles, koni yellow shocks, suspension techniques 19mm sway bar, skunk2 upper strut tower bars. The only problem was the timing belt had slipped and it needed two tires. Turns out no valves were bent!

took off the wing cause' downforce is for pussies. oh and the rear wiper as well

Then I picked up some Work Equip 03 replicas.

The car was stolen and found like this:

I had to throw something on temporarily.

I became interested in finding wheels that were unique, wheels that you wouldn't find on any other hondas. I ended up tracking down some omni pepperpots. :love:
I figured I ought to throw on some megan coilover sleeves while I was at it.

I came across some Porsche wheels and toyed around with that idea for awhile.

photoshop

Browsing some classifieds I found a set of ATS Cups. I couldn't resist!

tires sucked. it made the car ride like shit. Instead of buying new tires, I bought wheels. I decided to strip them and spray bomb them bitches purple!

after a week of running these, I got a flat tire. bad luck? I dont know, but I went ahead and bought some new tires for the cups.

SF1 meet. YAY!!!

^^^thanks for the shot 89lood dude

I bought a lip hoping to have it on by the SF1 meet, but time ran out. I got to messing with it and it lined up GREAT!

made some brackets! yay

they need to be adjusted a little bit to make the lip hang a little lower, but for now I am happy to have everything on

moar pics of the lip

and that is currently where Im at with it!

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i think the rims look dope when you're looking at it from an angle. they're alright when you look at them from the side.

but anywho, dope ride :thumbs up

The Panch

The Homie
i like the final product with the new tires.

JasperDA9

he clearly got rid of the black one. what part of GA? i live in Savannah

theblackbullet

I sold the black one. The pictures make it look really nice, but it had it's flaws. The paint was faded, and it had its fair share of dings. At the time it also had 11k more miles than the white one. I do regret getting rid of it though. I was the 2nd owner and it had never been wrecked. :(

he clearly got rid of the black one. what part of GA? i live in Savannah
Im in Cartersville. ~45 miles NW of atlanta

JGvtec

I wish i could come up with a car like that near me. What a deal. i really dig those rims the one's that have that deeper lip. How much did they run you?

Im still on my search for the right teg it just hasn't come up yet.
Welcome to CI. Im Jordan :hI: