new deck installed, now clock isn't working as well as deck

HooliganSKATE

so i just installed my new pioneer deck, i did the wireing harness for it last night, and put it in this morning. it was working fine, then i pulled the deck back out of the center console so i could replace the mounting bracket i broke last night with the new one i just got, and it stopped working?? i checked my fuses, checked the fuse on the deck, all are fine. ive checked my connections multiple times. everything looks good. but the deck doesn't work, and the clock isn't working either. any ideas??

ben h

Banned
check the red and yellow power wires see if there is power going to them if there not that collor there the ignition power and all time power

ben h

Banned
no clue my clock dont work ether
i dont think it is when i replaced my dash i didnt pay that much attention to the wireing

Ganyon

Are all of your wires connected. I just put a pioneer in mine about a month or so ago and my clock still works. Maybe the clock has just stopped working overall.

HooliganSKATE

yeah i went through and double checked that everything was connected good. im worried i shorted something out or something thats why the clock isn't working. but i don't know how they could be connected

Ganyon

Try disconnecting the battery, connect it back, and see if it works then.