New Dude/90 Ls

xRUBOCOPx

dread head
Well heres my 1990 LS..hope u enjoy

B18C1:intake, dc headers, type r cams, Skunk2 pro series manifold, Greddy exhaust, APEXi r/s/m

lowered on H&R SHOCKS TEIN SPRINGS

JDM headlights, tail lights, SPOON lip, MOMO APACHE steering wheel,

WHEELS: MUGEN mr5's

Last edited:

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
Nice looking Jasper!!! Now I know how my car would look with my buddies motor and wheels lol.
That's a JDP, Factory optional replica front lip btw. Any more plans for it? or are you gonna leave it as is?

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
welcome bro i drive a 90 ls too but mine is a 4 door and it has a b20 on it same exact color btw:rocker:

xRUBOCOPx

dread head
thanx bros...i just got my skunk2 manny today...lookin to get a CF hood and paint it

Last edited:

xRUBOCOPx

dread head
Nice looking Jasper!!! Now I know how my car would look with my buddies motor and wheels lol.
That's a JDP, Factory optional replica front lip btw. Any more plans for it? or are you gonna leave it as is?
its not a JDP replica...if u look close enough u can c the spoon badge in the middle...JDP rep. does not have a badge in the middle...i'll post a pic later

speedin

The Transporter
its not a JDP replica...if u look close enough u can c the spoon badge in the middle...JDP rep. does not have a badge in the middle...i'll post a pic later
Thats the first time ive ever seen that lip. I like it! Car looks good :thumbs up

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
sorry to tell you man, but it's either an original Honda/Acura Factory, Optional Front lip or it's a JDP Replica.
Spoon Sports never made any aero parts for the DA5,DA6,DA7, Integra chassis. The DA integra was over looked by spoon and most other Japanese tuners of that era in favor of the EF9 Chassis Civic Sir. Although most if not all motor parts from the Sir are interchangeable with the b16 of the DA6 as it they shared the same motor and similar suspension geometry, the civic's shorter wheel base and lighter chassis rendered the DA6 unfavorable, thus creating more concentration on the civic.The DA was a hit in North America, which is why there are so much parts for the car here, as compared to the limited Japanese parts, since it wasn't a popular platform.

JDP Integra DA OEM Optional Front Spoiler: The fiberglass version of the 90-91 Integra OEM Optional spoiler has a high quality and durable build. The spoiler is fits over the lower portion of the bumper, adding more character to your DA.