New Fall Shots

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
Pretty pics!! That house in the woods creeps me out, though.. Makes me think of "Blair Witch Project". Sorry. Lol.

oppi-10

yin yin
nice pics man where did ya take them at? i like the river pics, i can tell there on pei somewhere haha red dirt:p

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
nice pics man where did ya take them at? i like the river pics, i can tell there on pei somewhere haha red dirt:p
the ones by the water were taken in Emyvale, the rest were in Bonshaw

I plan on picking up a TypeR lip for the car and painting the side moldings to match. it's on Tokico Blues and Tein s Techs right now. i don't plan on dropping any more, oppi can vouch for the shitty roads here.

oppi-10

yin yin
haha hell ya i can vouch for the shitty roads, i think pei stands for Pothole Every Inch lol there brutal

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
haha hell ya i can vouch for the shitty roads, i think pei stands for Pothole Every Inch lol there brutal
BAAHAHAHAH!!!! Oh man its soo true. however i was up west on friday and man do they have alot of nice roads compared to where i'm at.

oppi-10

yin yin
haha highways not to bad once ya get on the backroads you can say goodbye to your front bumper tho if your cars slammed

racinfeend59

nice pics man
nice integra too
i know what u mean about bad roads...there are a few over here where it gets icy all the time
but i said eff it and slammed mine lol