New For Sale Rules

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I think it will be funny when feb 7th comes and I perma delete every thread in the classifieds because no one fixed their thread. Eventually people will get with it.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Bumping this. Does anyone have any opinion on the new f/s rules. I don't think having a sign in the picture is that difficult.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Bumping this. Does anyone have any opinion on the new f/s rules. I don't think having a sign in the picture is that difficult.
i personality think a great ideal, so people cant save pictures and try to sell the items (they dont have/own) on another fourm.. which ive seen it happen before.

speedin

The Transporter
lol, i know im going to be too lazy to update my threads with a new pic. lol! But i'll try to make it in time. Good rules tho...

oh and how come I didnt see a thread on this in the mods section?

patrick4588

Integra God
i think certain members should be exempt from the picture rule. like the thoroughly proven members. i sell on 5-6 forums and taking a separate picture for this site would suck; plus EVERYONE knows im trustworthy. ive sold too a lot of ppl and been here a long ass time. i think once your reputation has been established, you shouldnt have to post a pic with the username.

speedin

The Transporter
i think certain members should be exempt from the picture rule. like the thoroughly proven members. i sell on 5-6 forums and taking a separate picture for this site would suck; plus EVERYONE knows im trustworthy. ive sold too a lot of ppl and been here a long ass time. i think once your reputation has been established, you shouldnt have to post a pic with the username.
I know what your saying I do the same thing. But really its just 1 more picture. Its not that bad for any additional sales, but it does suck for existing threads.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I agree with the new rules.
i personality think a great ideal, so people cant save pictures and try to sell the items (they dont have/own) on another fourm.. which ive seen it happen before.
my opinion are these rules suck how will i scam everyone now?!?! lol
jkk good rules Aussie
lol, i know im going to be too lazy to update my threads with a new pic. lol! But i'll try to make it in time. Good rules tho...

oh and how come I didnt see a thread on this in the mods section?
I'm glad, so if everyone can help out, ways to do this:
-not reply to peoples threads who aren't in the correct format.
-Point out to a mod any problems you have with a transaction should it occur.
-If you spot a problem, flag it and one of us will check it out
Everyone will do this, it looks good and it will probablly help with sales, I have to do it, Speedin, etc, everyone has to. It doesn't take that much more time to take one more picture of each part with a sign in it. I am just starting to make a sign with all my forums that need it on it.
I know what your saying I do the same thing. But really its just 1 more picture. Its not that bad for any additional sales, but it does suck for existing threads.
Exactly, and existing threads have till the 8th. You can get a cheap digital camera for like 10 dollars, so this isn't going out of the way.

patrick4588

Integra God
instead of having a post count necessary to sell; i think it should be 50 posts and a member for a month. this isnt craigslist, its a forum. if ppl want to sign up to sell crap, they will have to become part of the community.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
We did that and it didn't help, you had people post whore 50 posts and then start selling stuff. I've had people that have been on here for a year with a couple hundred posts back out of sales and not send stuff that they said they had. Trust me, post count and length of time doesn't matter.