New For Sale Rules

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
In case people don't know, they should have a sign in their car selling threads also. Put a piece of paper on your hood or something and take a picture. Easy enough.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Thanks to everyone for helping keep the F/S section rules enforced. I can see a big difference from when they were first enforced and the section looks a ton cleaner and imo makes the site look more legitimate. Cars f/s still needs some work but it will get there eventually.

intgra13gsr

new member rules seem fair enough so members wont be using old ass pix of items when they were in good condition and now their not.. seems real fair.

pearlzgroup

Hi, Im new here I just sign up and is my first post here. I agree with the rules you have come up with. I am on a few other boards and having one extra photo for a specific boards seems ok with me. I did sign up to sell car parts that I have laying around and I continuously get more, alot more, however I am no business, just a regular guy who wants to help teggy owners get what they want. I am no stranger to Hondas. Ive owned a da9 91', si4ws 93', eg 4 door 93' and am highly interested in owning another da9 to mod and enjoy.

Sorry for the intro on the rule post, just wanted to give a heads up and agree with your rules.