New Forum Member: JDM Integra

djh1991

wo wo wo wo wo wo wo... So a 3ed gen intgera... came SOHC, with a bug eyed front end... in japan? as a dc1?! Wth?! All wheel drive? thats really out there, if thats real im just calling it quits lol

dibs on ur car =p

Coney

Spacely
:crazy: whaat? a bug eyed JDM integra w/ RHD and its a DC1?
That's something you don't see very often.
When the G3 integra was first introduced both JDM and USDM had the same bug eye front. Idk what year but they decided the bug eye front was unpopular and switched the the "JDM" front end that everyone is obsessed with, but only in japan. I think they wanted it to look like a more classic japanese coupe sports car look. but regardless there were JDM bug eye tegs in the G3 early years

ChrisTypeR408

my first reaction was -_- but then reading through the thread your car looks pretty interesting to me! Seems legit.. but theres some parts that seem sketchy to me (like the vin). But to me, an integ is an integ. Good luck on building it! Btw, if it were awd im sure that you'd be able to feel the difference.

j13

Keep It Clean
I don't think they made an AWD coupe..I could be wrong though.

You have to wait till its on a lift? Can't you just look in the rear and check if its got a diff pumkin back there? Just look under the car haha you'll be able to see a drive shaft

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
a jdm integra with a usdm front end and a ZC motor?

sounds like the worst jdm car ever made lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
lol!! yeah. it was a pretty bad decision to make it like that.. but hey.. thats how it came from the factory. why do you think people get the 'jdm blinkers' for the 94-97 and the si vtec front lip?

wo wo wo wo wo wo wo... So a 3ed gen intgera... came SOHC, with a bug eyed front end... in japan? as a dc1?! Wth?! All wheel drive? thats really out there, if thats real im just calling it quits lol
better call it quits now then..

oh! and welcome to the site doods! looks like youve got a bit of work to get the integ up to par. but its all good.. thats what makes it fun!!