new from AZ

AZ Alex

hey guys i just bought an integra about a week ago. its a 1999 Ls model. it is automatic :( its completely stock if you have any ideas on what i should start moding first please feel free to let me know.

thank you

-AZ Alex

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Welcome to Clubintegra! Cold-air intake and A'PEXi WS2. Straight-through exhausts sound nasty on automatics.

JDM_DB7sedan

Run ur car NOT ur mouth!
what part of AZ areu from? im from phoenix. as far as mods go..cold air intake, exhaust, headers and lower it. if its a LS, it should have LS mesh rims on it already. WELCOME!!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
lol maybe its just me. but no one ever mentions getting a high flow cat. its essential when you want to complete your exhaust system. so yes, intake --> header --> high flow cat --> exhaust. and keeping the pipings the same throughout gives you a greater balance in power.

JDM_DB7sedan

Run ur car NOT ur mouth!
lol maybe its just me. but no one ever mentions getting a high flow cat. its essential when you want to complete your exhaust system. so yes, intake --> header --> high flow cat --> exhaust. and keeping the pipings the same throughout gives you a greater balance in power.
ok.dude, dont forget a high flow cat! :lol:

AZ Alex

my end goal is to have my car look stock but not stock under the hood. basically a sleeper.
i live in chandler az

what kind of intake do you think i should get?

-thank you

AZ Alex