New from san fernando valley

blackdc4

if i were you id get new bolts for the bottom of the strut. two of mines broke but i was prepared from them to break. Nice looking car; i also have a black tegg but im a 98
Did they break while you were taking them off ? or When you put them back in ?

blackdc4

That sway bar is overkill if you're just using it as a DD, lol
OEM type r sway bar is 22mm .. I bought the ASR 24mm is it really that much of a differnece ? I was going to go with the ASR subframe w/ type r sway bar set up but decided to just get everything matching .. Also asr has a 32mm rear sway bar I think thats overkill..

vtecteggy617

Taking them off. They usually rust in there pretty good. So when taking them off they snapped. Grease them before putting them on to prevent future issues like if you lie replaceing them for what ever reason.

blackdc4

Taking them off. They usually rust in there pretty good. So when taking them off they snapped. Grease them before putting them on to prevent future issues like if you lie replaceing them for what ever reason.
Thanks for the heads up .. I read a write up on it Where the guy sprays some liquid wrench I think its called.. So I'm going to definitively be careful.. Any Idea how much the bolts are ?

XjoEnX

Hello and welcome. Nice mods you have set up there. It looks like you already have everything needed to install the subframe brace and sway bar. You can use your factory top hats with your new coilovers also.

blackdc4

Hello and welcome. Nice mods you have set up there. It looks like you already have everything needed to install the subframe brace and sway bar. You can use your factory top hats with your new coilovers also.
Thanks man ..

Swerve

Shawn
OEM type r sway bar is 22mm .. I bought the ASR 24mm is it really that much of a differnece ? I was going to go with the ASR subframe w/ type r sway bar set up but decided to just get everything matching .. Also asr has a 32mm rear sway bar I think thats overkill..
Yes huge

Ice Man

Hey man what's up. I just got my DA9 like a month ago. If any if y'all wanna just meet up an kick it and check each others rides hit me up. I stay in reseda. I'd love to meet someone with a modified integra to help me out and guide me properly tune my ride, cuz I'm still new to tuners and Integra's. only thing I know about is muscle cars