new front lip

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
i just got a mugen replica lip for dirt cheap yesterday. I installed it this morning but still need to get some more hardware to bolt it up so it fits bit better. and damn it sits low in the front now. heres some pics, what do you think so far?

Sammich

me no likey..but if u like it its all that matters

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
me no likey..but if u like it its all that matters
yea ive found that mugen lips are definatly a personal look, alot of people are half way on it. I kind of still am, but for me i have to get it, and feel it out, and if i still like it after a while ill keep it, but if not, ill go back to the oem lip. thats what i had at first on the car but when it got towed the lip got ripped off and just demolished.

yea and in the second pic you can see that the lip flares out at the bottom, i still need to get some screws to bolt the bottom of the lip to the fender. right now there is only 1 screw on each side there on the top. >.<

Last edited:

Sammich

yea and in the second pic you can see that the lip flares out at the bottom, i still need to get some screws to bolt the bottom of the lip to the fender. right now there is only 1 screw on each side there on the top. >.<
thats why i hated mine the most...it didnt sit flush w/ the bumper and rashed up my bumper. i was gona get the ctr style lip...but i never got the chance to

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
yea, ill see how it goes when i get it all fitted correctly. not to fond of the CTR tho, if im thinking of the correct one. If i get rid of this one ill go back to the oem itr lip.