New Garage construction begins!!!

GSROWNSU

Like the title said were getting a detatched garge built! Doesnt look as big as it is in the pics but beileve me it's gonna be plenty big. Should be done in 30 days and were getting a lift too! I can't wait here are the pics. The garage is gonna be 34 feet by 24 feet....it's gonna be my new home lol :lol:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
MoJoJoJo said:
damn u got a nice big piece of land there...must be a nice place to live....:thumbs up0
lol yeah, i was thinking the same thing. i like your yard and all the trees. looks pretty. haha :thumbup: for the garage construction

sonicvybe

new driver
hey can u save some notes on the process...and document it with a camera...i wanna do that when im older one day...lol...cud use the design notes.. :)

GSROWNSU

yea i can't wait for it to be done...it's gonna be crazy having a lift and everything...and yes it will have a compressor as well as a tv and an old couch so i can just chill in there if i want lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
Ominous G2 said:
Lift FTW!!!!!!
damn... that never even cross my mind... to have a lift in your garage... now thats PIMP! thats what i really need to... cause it sucks when you have air tools and you can barely move around underneth the car on jack stands...

i'll add this to "MY LIFE GOALS"... lol