NEW girl >,<

Sammich

^what he said...only header i really wanna do on my DB is a JDM ITR one w the header shield but everyone wants a million dollars for that shit

hondagirl16

MOAR LOW! maybe a set of one piece headlights, and tinted windows. idk if i'd even do I/H/E to this clean of a car
Right! She's a monster truck... I'd love one piece head lights, and if I get really ambitious..... Jdm XSi marker lights ! That wouldn't happen for a looooong time ....

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Right! She's a monster truck... I'd love one piece head lights, and if I get really ambitious..... Jdm XSi marker lights ! That wouldn't happen for a looooong time ....
I just put OEM sidemarkers in last weekend. I love them!

TheCrimsonStar

I will keep it that way, I promise! It's too minty and stock to start molesting it!
The buy I bought it from never drove it in the winter and kept it in the garage it's whole life. SO lucky it doesn't have rust!

If you'd prefer to see pictures of me, feel free to add me on facebook lol. be warned, there are mostly pics of cars on there. :)
https://www.facebook.com/lauraashley16

Here are some pics from this morning, I apologize for the crap quality! It was dark and iphone's aren't that great....

You look a lot like one of my friends I used to go to school with.

And dang that bay is clean....I'd be afraid to touch it...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I don't remember Tom telling her that at all...
Stop talking in third person.

Time to start shopping for my cars in canada. If i had the money and space i would keep a minty original gsr in the garage next to a minty gen3 gsr. It hard to resist doing a few modifications no matter how mint it is. I know when i got my 99 gsr bone stock i left it alone for 3 months.. then it had to go low. For the next 6 years all i had was suspension and wheels.. and seats. 80% of my mods didnt happen until these past 2 years though. Just be sure to think about what your mods actually do if its something you really want to do to it.

hondagirl16

Stop talking in third person.

Time to start shopping for my cars in canada. If i had the money and space i would keep a minty original gsr in the garage next to a minty gen3 gsr. It hard to resist doing a few modifications no matter how mint it is. I know when i got my 99 gsr bone stock i left it alone for 3 months.. then it had to go low. For the next 6 years all i had was suspension and wheels.. and seats. 80% of my mods didnt happen until these past 2 years though. Just be sure to think about what your mods actually do if its something you really want to do to it.
There are some very minty cars up here, it just takes a while. They do show up, tho!
And what about talking in third person... I missed something! Haha.
And don't worry, I'm not gonna go crazy and mod everything. I'm more interested in keeping her stock anyways because of the rareness factor. Simple mods like a short shift, and some lowering springs would be nice.