New GSR

Nu_Image_GSR

I live in Kansas City, MO. Nu Image is a shop in downtown K.C. I couldn't think of a user name so I thought I would incorporate them into it. lol

Nu_Image_GSR

Thanks. I'm glad you guys like it. Even if it is bone stock.... For Now!

Winki

Undercover mod
Nu_Image_GSR said:
I live in Kansas City, MO. Nu Image is a shop in downtown K.C. I couldn't think of a user name so I thought I would incorporate them into it. lol
Sweet you know how long i've been waiting for other KC tegs to join, now i dont feel quite so alone... i live in KC also but i Go to MInh Motorsports. Im down in that area a lot though because i work on the palza. you might have seen me i have the really loud grey teggy with the gunmetal slips and CF hood. any who
I saw you name and wondered that but i didnt think that TB or Ben had a integra. any who since your in KC fuck emissons... and welcome to the site :D ... maybe if we get enough KC area members we can have a meet or some shite.

;)

Nu_Image_GSR

Thats cool! My freind 1cleanDC and I wondered if anybody lived in Kansas City. But I have never seen your teg but i'll keep my eyes open. Unfortunately Nu Image might be closed by the time I get enough money to do my swap, but TB offered to do it after they close. But is it Minh or Mings Motorsports? Some people in the north land said it was Mings but I don't even know where it is? And yeah a K.C. meet would be very cool!!!

Winki

Undercover mod
Nu_Image_GSR said:
Thats cool! My freind 1cleanDC and I wondered if anybody lived in Kansas City. But I have never seen your teg but i'll keep my eyes open. Unfortunately Nu Image might be closed by the time I get enough money to do my swap, but TB offered to do it after they close. But is it Minh or Mings Motorsports? Some people in the north land said it was Mings but I don't even know where it is? And yeah a K.C. meet would be very cool!!!
Yeah they are closing for im guessing money reasons they already sold the dyno to Chuong and Jon for there shop. since Minh is also closing because he is moving to Cali to be with his wife :( that fucker, but yeah Minh is how its spelled Ming is how it sounds. any who the shop right now is off of 23rd street in the indep. area right off of 435. any who if your looking for a good shop Revline will be the place to go with both of these shops gone and will actually be trustable people, dont know if yuo ever heard of revline befor but you might have, thats where the dyno is going and thats gonna be a pretty big shop should open in NOV. It will be Jon Tran and Chuong and if you want to talk to either of them you could prob catch them at MInh's shop right now maybe give you some more options... Plus that were all the other cool people like me are ;)

Nu_Image_GSR

Man that sucks! It seems like as soon as I start getting into cars all the shops are closing! Oh well I'm sure more will open up. And hopefully the new shop in november will be pretty cool.