New Gsr

Teggy95SE

So after my g/f totaled her last gsr, my g/f's parents bought her yet another GSR. MUST BE NICE! This ones even nicer. Its that supersonic blue with black leather. HOT SHIT. I'll have to wait to post pix of it though

GSratedR

Rated R
HEY THATS EXACTLY WHAT MY CAR LOOKS LIKE:D if it hadnt been mauled viciously and the spoiler was still attached and the bumper wasnt split down the middle and the paint was all there and the quarter on the driverside wasnt pushed in about 4 inches and the wheels werent powdercoated all shitty and the leather wasnt ripped and if the steeringwheel column was still there and my a/c p.s. and cruise control had not been ganked out and the rear bumper wasnt falling off and the hood did not look like it was sat on by a 300lbd fat stripper named chocolate thunder. no no no other than that its like looking in a mirror. :lol: just messin it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to see what my car is supposed to look like. that is one sweet teg.:D

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
WOW!! looks nice make sure you take them floor mats out though

and did she atleast get a full tank of gas or what??

Teggy95SE

JDM_Conv3rsion said:
clean as hell! thumbs up for her. and have you raced her yet? lol. (no street racing)
Ha, no not yet. were both running it down at the dragstrip tonight to see what it can do.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
Teggy95SE said:
Ha, no not yet. were both running it down at the dragstrip tonight to see what it can do.
what if you lose? are you gonna cry? and hate your life. lol.
we all know you beat a GSR before. but can you do it again!?

Last edited:

Teggy95SE

JDM_Conv3rsion said:
what if you lose? are you gonna cry? and hate your life. lol.
we all you you beat a GSR before. but can you do it again!?
I dunno, we will find out tonight, I might go EMO and cut myself LOL

Last edited: