New guy from Delaware!

David.95LS

Delwarian
hey CI,

i been reasearching on here about a month or two now to know about my car, but just now making a profile lol. Had a cavalier before, N/A built but got totalled by a drunk driver, so i picked a 95 integra LS and love it! ill post pics tomorrow, got snowed in and still havent dug it out yet, but just wanted to say hi to everyone. Is there anyone else from Delaware?

Thanks,
David

David.95LS

Delwarian
well heres some pics from when i got it, now i just got HP racing Evos 17x7 next is coilovers to slam it, then from there just little things.

and this was my poor cavalier lol but i upgraded so im not complaning

inteeegraaaaaa

ok, this is crazy i just moved from delaware, and my name is David too... although my teggy is red. hell its even a 95 too....

ok i just noticed you also bought your teg from virginia... thats crazy

David.95LS

Delwarian
^^wow man thats awsome lol what part you move too, i live in viola if you know where that is but we should def meet up and do a shoot or something after i get the bish lowered lol im at 4x4 staus right now, but quick question? im replacing the spark plugs and i was wondering if anyone knows what socket it is? lol i got a shop but the walk to it is through a foot of wet snow and all i got in my front garage is a cheap set of sockets and shit lol

sketchx13: thanks man i try to keep it clean but im 17 and that gets kinda hard at my age lol

inteeegraaaaaa

I just moved out of Delaware lol, i lived in dover for 7 years... I may be back in april for a visit though, so if your still around on this site ill hit you up.

David.95LS

Delwarian
o my bad lol i thought you said you moved here lol but where at in dover? my mom used to own gymnastics unlimited up there in the tudor industrial park, if you know where thats at? lol yeah ill definetly be here in april and hopefully ill have a few more stuff done to it.

David.95LS

Delwarian
yup right next to it, lol yeah that used to be my moms but her and my dad got a divorce cause she ran off with this asshole but yeah you know brittany walsh? lol she used to go there and i think works there. I think alot of the girls that went there work there now if im not mistaken, yeah i know exactly where white oak rd is.

David.95LS

Delwarian
ha no shit they still got the red and blue cubes? i got so much of that shit in my attic its not funny, but yeah my dad like built that whole upperdeck thing, the office upstairs, and the spring floor for my mom but she is a cunt and ran off with this ex con dude and that completely destroyed the business, so they moved to oklahomo (yes homo) and i guess the people from my school took it over, im a senior at lake forest.