New Guy From Illinois

iTegra-3G

Cooked/Android HD2
Just moved to waukegan illinois back in october haha

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
:welcome: to site man.
I agree with the others can't go wrong with B18C1, and kinda surprised you don't want a K engine.
Good luck though!
And get rid of the rice

iTegra-3G

Cooked/Android HD2
:welcome: to site man.
I agree with the others can't go wrong with B18C1, and kinda surprised you don't want a K engine.
Good luck though!
And get rid of the rice
yeah i kno bro i like the way the bseries sound haha and yeah im planning on buying the teg next week. looking for stock front and rear bumpers and a gsr swap... he giving me the axles and b18a1 tranny in good running condition but i need a engine,ecu linkage and what not

all-motorDA

definetly go with the gsr man.
i prefer b-series over a kseries too for some reason
ha maybe cause i cant afford a k20 :lol:

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Welcome. I didn't read through all of this but where are you in IL? I'm over at NSTC Great Lakes near Chicago. IF you have a shit ton of cash laying around go for the C5 swap. If not then the GS-R swap will give you plenty of funz points.

iTegra-3G

Cooked/Android HD2
Welcome. I didn't read through all of this but where are you in IL? I'm over at NSTC Great Lakes near Chicago. IF you have a shit ton of cash laying around go for the C5 swap. If not then the GS-R swap will give you plenty of funz points.
i live in waukegan like maybe 8-10 mins away from the navy base in great lakes

iTegra-3G

Cooked/Android HD2
Gsr swap is what im thinking but im probably going to wait to to it in the summer i found a b18a1 motor for 250 and the ecu for 30 bucks just going to use that and save up money so i can get the gsr swap done the right way