new guy from Ohio

coop

well i used to have a 94 ls integra that was very clean but on one extremely snowy day some kid came into the road on a tractor and totaled it got maybe 1500 out of it total.... well im finally back in one after about a year and a few months. My name is matt, i live in delaware ohio, and i hate my job :D. Im mainly into rwd cars and usually dont care for hondas (simply because their fwd and MOST of the guys around here that drive them are complete ricers, but not all. Im starting to see nicer cars now though) but i was driving a truck that gets 15 mpg and the current gas prices are 3.89/gallon. at just under $3/gallon it took about $100 to fill it.... so i bought this car.

now onto the car. Its a 95 LS, has two small patches of rust on the quarters, a dent (im going to try to pop back out) in the pass. side quarter panel, and just a couple spots where the body pieces dont line up perfectly. But overall its not bad for $2300. It has a b18b1 that runs like a champ, with an AEM fuel rail and short ram intake, DC header, and unknown exhaust. As for suspension, im told there are Koni's up front and thats about all i know, Its all older and probably needs replaced. The interior is FLAWLESS, and about an hour ago i installed subs and i took the seats out (to make it easier to run the wires) and i cleaned it all out and vacuumed and now its super clean. Only thing that is needed is new floor mats, which is how i found this site because i was googling oem floor mats lol. The windows are tinted, not too dark but i like it, and it has an alarm. I just learned today that theres a box under the seat with controls for the alarm, for example i can set it to automatically lock the doors, but i dont even use it..

Well i think ive typed enough for one sitting, now for pics

Last edited:

coop

haha thanks it needs some work but i love the car, and ive already ordered some parts for it. waiting on the ups guy is like waiting for your next presant at xmas! haha

coop

thanks! oh there will be many updates and upgrades... i found out it had a tanabe medalion catback on it and i ordered a few things. as soon as its all on ill post some new pics

ALMteggy

im from ohio as well , grovecity/columbus area. I have a 95 ls too. My work comp wont let me see your pics but mines green. mine needs some work. Just thought id say hey fellow ohio citizen.

coop

im from delaware, just north of you. hello to you too haha good to see another person from ohio on here.

a little update on the car:

-i got a new catback for it off ebay, $100 shipped, because i thought the original one was ebay and i didnt like how it sounded so i got one with a N1 style tip. turns out its a tanabe super medalion catback lol so i decided to rock the ebay one so the tanabe doesnt get beat up (roads here are bad for lowered cars)

-got a set of kuhmo ecsta AST's 195/50/15, i feel much safer haha ill have to get pics of the old tires...

-i got my system all hooked up correctly finally

-I also cleaned up a little in the engine bay and the headlights (i can tell the difference too) and the ground that goes from the engine to the rad. support was nasty and barely had any wires still connected, so i made a new one and bolted it down as well so now there are two, couldnt find a connector for one end so i taped them together and bolted both down, seems to have helped. I also took the valve cover off to check out the timing belt and noticed that the head looks cleaner than any ive ever owned

-and finally i took it to the car wash and took some pics

took those with my POS iphone 3gs lol

coop

yea i read your intro haha i was very supprised to see a girl who was into cars lol its kinda rare aroudn here. i wish i could get my gf in to them but shes too....... girly lol oh well

what part of ohio are you from?

coop

btw i like your website lol, im a "certified web designer" but i havnt really done it in a while lol