New guy here, 92 GSR owner

heritage36

Not sure why I never joined this site before, being that this is my second of these GSRs now, but I am here now. Bought a 1992 Integra GSR a few months back, its red, was stock, now I have put a few things on it. Needs some rust fixing, but mechanically is a great car. Got it for $1000 too, so can't complain about it at all really. I used to own a white one that unfortunately I didn't have the money to fix up at the time and had to sell. Just saying hello, hopefully I can be of help to some people on here, I work for Honda myself and have for about 6 years now.

Last edited:

kuro300

LTDI racing
Cool welcome bro where are you from .
Ummm pictures would be nice I know everyone gonna say it
lol but yea.
what do you wanna do to the car.

cmoney176

CMONEY176
welcome to the club.maybe you can help me. i own a 93 that will not shift out of park unless i use the shift lock releqase before i start the car. secondly my brake light dont come onwheni depress the brake peddle. all of my other lights come on and all fuses and bulbs are fine. what could it be? please help as i love my da but dont have a lot of money to pay someone to do something im sure is a simple fix i can do my self. contact me here or inchlove2000@yahoo.com thanks

heritage36

welcome to the club.maybe you can help me. i own a 93 that will not shift out of park unless i use the shift lock releqase before i start the car. secondly my brake light dont come onwheni depress the brake peddle. all of my other lights come on and all fuses and bulbs are fine. what could it be? please help as i love my da but dont have a lot of money to pay someone to do something im sure is a simple fix i can do my self. contact me here or inchlove2000@yahoo.com thanks

You need a brake switch man, its down by the brake pedal.

Here are some pics the guy gave me when I was looking to buy it. Hasn't changed much looks wise since, so this should do.

http://dsaycocie.picturepush.com/album/59634/p-Picture-Box.html

Plans include to do body work and get some jdm 1-piece headlights. Already have redone all the suspension and exhaust. Thanks for the welcomes!

^^^Wicked thread jack...:roll:

OP, Welcome to CI. Nice to see another MR DB2.

j13

Keep It Clean
Welcome to the site man! You'll find this site very helpful :)

Why are you thread jacking the guys intro. That's not cool.

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
Where the hell are you finding these DA GSRs? How long does it take you to find one?

All of them are B16 swapped and riced out.

cmoney176

CMONEY176
i apologize, i was not intending to jack someones thread. it was purly unintentional. to heritage36 i apologize for jacking your post again it was unintientional. just needed some info to repair my car in seeing that you were knowledged i fugured i would ask. thank you for you expert recommendation i will have3 itreplaced tommorow as the shop i work on my car at is closed lol. again welcome to the club and i look forward to possibly getting to learn a few things from you in regards to my da. peace

heritage36

Where the hell are you finding these DA GSRs? How long does it take you to find one?

All of them are B16 swapped and riced out.
I have been lucky I guess, seem to find them for sale around me often, at least often for these which are like one of the rarest honda/acura vehicles ever made.

Don't worry about asking the question and "jacking" the thread, I am happy to help.

Thanks for the welcomes and I am sure I will learn quite a bit on here, always nice to pick other peoples brains who are familiar with the kind of car you have, thanks guys!