new guy looking to buy

Andrew H

hey guys, names Andrew from bordentown looking to buy a 2 door 5 speed integra. always wanted one and nows the time

I went to go test drive with my brother today and it was kind of tight with where my foot and leg was positioned to get to the clutch pedal. Are there anyways to possibly move the clutch pedal over to the left a little bit.

Still looking around for a car, so any help is awesome, tried to search but couldn't find anything about this type of situatiion.

Ryan659

How big are your feet? :) never heard of this being a problem before.

Welcome to the club!

Evul9

I have plenty of space... the only explanation that I would have is that it was converted to a manual and they put the clutch too close to the brake pedal? Lol idk. What other cars are you looking at?

Welcome to ci!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Andrew H

size 13 lol but trying to get my foot to the clutch with the seat all the way back and the wheel all the way i couldn't get my leg under the wheel. Haven't looked at other cars just started searching, mainly looking for 2 door hondas for a beater for some better MPG

thanks for the responses guys, hopefully I'll find one soon, always thought these cars were real nice.

Evul9

size 13 lol but trying to get my foot to the clutch with the seat all the way back and the wheel all the way i couldn't get my leg under the wheel. Haven't looked at other cars just started searching, mainly looking for 2 door hondas for a beater for some better MPG

thanks for the responses guys, hopefully I'll find one soon, always thought these cars were real nice.
Hmm. How tall are you? I am 6ft with long legs and I have acres of space

Andrew H

I'm about 6'2" he did say he put new seats in, steering column due to theft and redid the clutch. So maybe somewhere along the way it was all lined up evenly.

I'm gonna keep looking around, seems hard to find 2 door 5 speeds around here in not terrible condition.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Check the for sale section of the forums and see if someone is selling near you

this post was made in china using Taptalk2

Evul9

I'm about 6'2" he did say he put new seats in, steering column due to theft and redid the clutch. So maybe somewhere along the way it was all lined up evenly.

I'm gonna keep looking around, seems hard to find 2 door 5 speeds around here in not terrible condition.
That's probably it. But yeah, keep looking for a teg, have had it for 2 months and already never want to get rid of it

Andrew H

thanks for all the responses fellas, I'm gonna keep looking for one. Trying to be patient to hold out for a good one but once I get that idea i just wanna run with it lol

Evul9

thanks for all the responses fellas, I'm gonna keep looking for one. Trying to be patient to hold out for a good one but once I get that idea i just wanna run with it lol
Yeah be patient, I almost bought a gs that was in bad shape but waited 2 more weeks and a GSR popped up in good shape for only $300 more