new guy

kentucky_dan

noobie here from ky. ive got a 90' integra with a b16 swap... aem intake, greddy header, and a pos shop exhaust that i bought with the car. pics will come as soon as i can find the cord to hook my camera to the computer :D

Winki

Undercover mod
Wow the body looks clean;)

kentucky_dan

Winki said:
Wow the body looks clean;)
yea its in good shape... theres only one little rust bubble on the rear passenger fender, but becides that its perfect.

mods are:
jdm b16a
greddy 4-2-1 header
crappy amature exhaust
h&r lowering springs

im hoping to get it boosted soon and a ultra light flywheel then mabye get a cf hood and some wheels. for the wheels i was thinking something like a flat black 5 star design or something, probably rotas bc there cheap :D

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha what chu really need are some shoes... not feeling the tail lights... but its different

kentucky_dan

SilverDB8 said:
haha what chu really need are some shoes... not feeling the tail lights... but its different
yea i need some wheels bad hahaha.

the previous owner had done the lights, but there actually growing on me.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
the Tail light looks early 80ish to me, Yeah dude wheels would set the fucker off, Id go with Silver wheels!

g3teg97

Super Moderator
SilverDB8 said:
I agree. Maybe black slips, but then it'll look too much like what you got now.

kentucky_dan

obd1kenobi said:
yeah flat black wheels look like steelies when driven!
yea but i like the look of flat black, idk ill figure out something when i have the $$

its still got the ohio tags i still need to register it in ky

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Those tails could be really nice if you took the blue paint off, and cleared the pink lines.

Heres how mine turned out.