new head unit

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
all alpines come with ipod cords that ONLY fit ipods. but also most of the alpine decks come with a usb port on the back of the deck so you can use other mp3 players or phones and pretty much anything that holds music and has a usb cord with it.... wow thats long an drawn out lol

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.

ISMELLBACON!

ISmellBacon!
all alpines come with ipod cords that ONLY fit ipods. but also most of the alpine decks come with a usb port on the back of the deck so you can use other mp3 players or phones and pretty much anything that holds music and has a usb cord with it.... wow thats long an drawn out lol
YUP.

joexchoi

thanks for the help guys. seriously. I feel like such a noob but I'll get the hang of it. Again, thanks guys. =D

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
lol hate to say.. but alpine isnt dirt cheap.. but you sure get what you pay for.. one of the best audio companies in my opinion... and thats what were here for.. forums are for questions and chatting with other teggy owners... not for noob bashing =D

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
its worth it man. thats still 100 less than retail. and you get the headunit, faceplate, remote, harness, and ipod cable. just word to the wise if you get that one dont touch the switches on the bottom of the headunit

ISMELLBACON!

ISmellBacon!
thanks for the help guys. seriously. I feel like such a noob but I'll get the hang of it. Again, thanks guys. =D
Oh its cool man. You gotta start somewhere. And most people on CI are pretty cool about helpin you out if you need it. That's what i like so much about this as opposed to Team Integra. They can be meanie heads.

Patchezz

(///_-),.I..
its worth it man. thats still 100 less than retail. and you get the headunit, faceplate, remote, harness, and ipod cable. just word to the wise if you get that one dont touch the switches on the bottom of the headunit
^^ thats for precision audio tuning that you dont need to mess with if your running stock audio.. its more for profession use then amateur

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
shit ive got alpine headunit....alpine type r speakers and subs....and soon will have 2 of their amps. so nice.. and dependable. if i had though about it i would have done a DIY write up cuz my shit is set up pro style. no wires anywhere.