New here and just bought my first DA LS

idoke

This will be my first honda I ever bought. Never really tried honda because of all the theif that happens around my neighborhood. Just thouht I'll try something new. Been driving my MK3 supra turbo but got tired of low mpg and the premium gas price. Sold it and bought a more economy vehicle. It's a 91 LS-S, 2 door, black on black, clean title, 5 speed with all electronic devices working minus A/C. The only thing bad is that it needs some body work. It came from San Francisco,CA and it has scratches, dents and dings around the car. The car drives well and great on power for a 4 cyclinder. Although it is not as fast like my old supra, it handled well on cornering and overall, not bad for only $1K US currency. I plan to do some mods and keep this DA very clean, strong and healthy. Any advice or mod tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

My first mod is installing an ALARM.... in process as I type this message...:thumbs up

jznsn2u

welcome to ci! good job with the first mod - an alarm & just a heads up, a lot of other people are gonna comment "PICTURE OR DIE" don't take it offensive, people here like visuals :p

DagoAcura92

I'm in a similar situation as u, cept I kept beast in beauty....:twisted: