new here... lots of pics

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
please dont knock on my car if you're gonna be on an INTEGRA site and have your eclipse as an avatar and your sig.

no offense just saying
In case you can't read, I said "love the car" :roll:

If you can't the fact that one person doesn't like your rims eats you alive then maybe you shouldn't be posting your car on a public forum asking for comments.

And the fact that I have an Eclipse in my sig has nothing to do with it being an Integra site, so I'm still pondering the point of that comment. It's not TI, I don't ban everyone who post something other than an Integra

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Face the fact that you're never going to get positive comments all the time. People knock on my DB8 too. Who care about what other people think. It's your ride, not theirs. Don't jump the gun next time.

sonicvybe

new driver
No intent to fuel fire but...^^ has a japanese sig and is rollin USDM LHD... ;) I still think it's a nice ride tho.

integrals_rg

In case you can't read, I said "love the car" :roll:

If you can't the fact that one person doesn't like your rims eats you alive then maybe you shouldn't be posting your car on a public forum asking for comments.

And the fact that I have an Eclipse in my sig has nothing to do with it being an Integra site, so I'm still pondering the point of that comment. It's not TI, I don't ban everyone who post something other than an Integra
haha yea sorry it dont really bother me... i saw you avatar and sig and saw the eclipse... then after i posted i9 saw you were a monderator i relized you werent just some kid with an eclipse sorry man i meant nothing by it

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
haha yea sorry it dont really bother me... i saw you avatar and sig and saw the eclipse... then after i posted i9 saw you were a monderator i relized you werent just some kid with an eclipse sorry man i meant nothing by it
No problem man. The car does look really good, I've just never been a fan of those rims. But they do go good with the car. Bronze and green go good together

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Did you paint it bronze? You should get an ASR rear subframe reinforcement brace. Got some rust going on under there man.