New here, pics of my Integra!

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Well, hello all other 3rd Gen Integra owners! Just bought a 95 Integra LS with 166k miles... It does seem like a lot, but it was 1 female owner and they took it to the Acura dealer for EVERYTHING... :D Bought it stock, but already threw on a custom SDP Intake, and NGK Iridium spark plugs... Also bought it with RacingHart wheels, clear front corners, and a short-shifter. Plans for the future: header, test pipe, MSD spark plug wires, distributor, mild cams (not sure on what lift/duration yet), better tires...

Enjoy some pics and thanks in advanced for all the future help. 8)

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
WELCOME!!!
now...get some rotas, drop it, lip, and a JDM sticker so you can fit in... lol just kidding.

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
lol, thanks. I think we are sticking with the sweet ol' RacingHart wheels.... But yes, IT IS A FRIGEN 4X4!!!! It needs a drop, and an ITR lip BAD....

Another thing I forgot in the future plans is either a GSR or B16 transmission....

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
it was a joke...were not team integra. thats why i said that... why start with the trans tho? id start with the basics just like everyone else... I/H/E

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
166k is not a lot don't worry. I like the wheels, they look nice painted gold w/ polished lip.