new here with a DA9

DC_Five_Earl

JDM B16 Tranny

Rota Grids 16x7 with 205/50r16 nitto neo gens......

they dont really match my car so im going to spray them matte black

and wetsanded and ready to spray

also just made an order for
Competition clutch lightweight flywheel
Competition clutch Stage 1 clutch kit

i need flywheel bolts and pressure plate bolts now to complete my parts for the swap
Takata green grids :)

DA9B18

first issue ive bought.....had some cool stuff in it. i might subscribe.

yea the wheels are Absolute green, same as takata green.

DA9B18

Definitely better wheels :thumbs up
yea my main thing was to get all the junk off and auto out....so far ive got wheels and tails taken care of....got the glow gauges swaped to oem manual cluster, wiper delete, and a simple wire tuck.

now when i get my clutch i can swap to 5 speed

DC_Five_Earl

yea my main thing was to get all the junk off and auto out....so far ive got wheels and tails taken care of....got the glow gauges swaped to oem manual cluster, wiper delete, and a simple wire tuck.

now when i get my clutch i can swap to 5 speed
GL on the 5 speed swap bro

DA9B18

shouldnt be to bad, ive got all the parts and a shop to do it in. ive done a manual swap on a toyota and i pulled the tranny out of my prelude to do a clutch so i semi know how to go about it.....i also saved a few write ups about it.

hardest part is going to be shifter mounting i think

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
I'm doing a auto to manual swap to. but got no clue what to do lol. my best bet is to find a reliable mechanic that wont fuck me over.. odds 100-1

DA9B18

got my competition clutch lightweight flywheel (12.5 pound)

and stage 1 clutch kit

i need a vss and flywheel bolts and pressure plate bolts to complete all my parts for the swap

sportsma1539

I don't know if the vss is the same for an auto and manual but they had a few of them at barrys on the auto trannys. I have an extra one but the part where it bolts down to the tranny actually broke off. It still works though. I have extra flywheel and pressure plate bolts but the chances of me having all of them are pretty slim.