new here

cooki3monstr

snarf
hey everyone. i drive a 96 special edition integra. its unfortunately an automatic, and completely stock. im not planing on doing much to this one, as i feel it would be a waste to invest in an auto teg. i think im going to just save up for a gsr, while i use this as a daily driver.
anyways, heres a pic

sorry for the crappy image quality...its a cell phone pic. my friend lost my camera :(

i hope to learn a lot here, as i am kinda new to cars and integras. thanks for looking

cooki3monstr

snarf
thanks man

yeah but i feel like i would be better off buying a manual, then doing stuff to it. from what ive heard/read, a lot of torque and power is lost through the auto tranny.

end005

wow. a cell phone picture? holy balls! that's pretty good for a cellphone. also, nice looking teg. nothing wrong with an auto. when i'm stuck in traffic, i wish the gsr was an auto. but then, as i take it up to 8k rpms as I get unto the highway, i appreciate it even more. lol. just playing with you!
________
Silver surfer vaporizer dimensions

Last edited:

Surferman

Welcome, im also stuck with the auto, plus its a four door. My daily driver. I still mod mine just for fun lol. I got a sp2 exhuast, aem intake, and completly replaced the audio in it.

I notice your from F'burg, one of my friends lives in king geroge.

cooki3monstr

snarf
thanks blackassassin and surferman.

yeah it does suck...but its still fun to drive. i was thinking of doing i/h/e...but then i can just put that money towards a gsr or manual.

im actually about 10 minutes from king george.