New here....

I_rock_DC

\m/(-_-)\m/
I had a 00 civic and now its gone. Accidents...blahh.. Anyways I just bought me a 99 Integra Gs. I wanted a gsr but each one I find ends up being sold! Gay! So yeah I found one like 3+ hrs away from where I live to go get it but its worth it. Don't know if this where I should post it. All taken with my phone. I wanna know what rims goes with that color. Lemme know wassup...

Here's my civic...

before..

before i painted the grill and lip

wrecked!

Here's my teggy...

new ride =) doesnt really look maroon in person its a nice paint...

read the forum about the gauge cluster thingy and did it. Not so bright...

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
^civic's red. the teg isn't.

welllllllllllcome!

mirrorimg

Welcome to the forum.
I didnt have much luck with typical wide angle LED's either, So I went and got some 5bulb leds in white. They do a bit better, but Ive always had good brightness out of typical 194 bulbs. I know you can get them in amber and clear, not sure about other colors. The amber bulb > more yellow than amber LED.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
welcome thats sucks about your civic but that teg is nice! i think gold wheels look hot on a (red) car.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
so did the wheels go with the car when the insurance got your car after the wreck? i hate it when they do that shit... they dont insure your car with the wheels on it... if they were stolen they wouldnt give you money to go out and buy another set of wheels... fucking assholes... thats why i didnt let my insurance know when i crashed my car, and i have minimum coverage so nothing would be replaced. but the civic looked good... lip was very nice, sorry about the accident. but now you have come over to the good side of honda, otherwise known as Acura :) we drive faster cars ;) good luck with the teg, got any plans?

I_rock_DC

\m/(-_-)\m/
thanks guys. yeah accidents sucks big time. well my plan is drop it, lip kit, hid kit, and maybe the itr style spoiler. i should be set for a bit with that until i get more dough! haha. My wedge bulbs is 4 led and it sucks bc of the hot spot. Might just go for amber. Anyone know if the 99-00 civic si wedge bulbs fit the integra? and no dude i took all my shit i had on my civic hahaha. screw that! i put everything back to stock and took all my aftermarket parts. my agent was cool about it as long as i put the stock stuff back on. well i tried the gold rims on my integra...it was sittin up high! so i took it off and put the mesh back haha...gotta wait until i get a drop then i'll try again :thumbs up